letter
Subject: Heartfelt Appreciation for Your Support
Dear [HR Representative's Name],
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your support and guidance throughout the recruitment process. Your professionalism, kindness, and dedication made the entire journey smooth and enjoyable.
I truly appreciate the effort you put into making me feel valued and welcomed. From our initial conversations to the onboarding process, your assistance has been invaluable, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of [Company Name].
Thank you once again for your time, patience, and encouragement. I look forward to contributing to the team and growing within this incredible organization.
Best regards,
Nibed Ram
===================================================================
Subject: Heartfelt Appreciation for Your Support
Dear [HR Representative 1] and [HR Representative 2],
I hope you both are doing well. I wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for your support and effort throughout my recruitment process. Your professionalism, guidance, and kindness made the entire experience seamless and enjoyable.
I truly appreciate the time and effort you both dedicated to ensuring a smooth process, and I feel privileged to be joining [Company Name]. Your warm approach and encouragement made a lasting impression, and I am grateful for all your assistance.
Once again, thank you for your support. I look forward to contributing to the team and growing within this wonderful organization.
Best regards,
Nibed Ram
================================================================
Subject: Heartfelt Appreciation for Your Support
Dear Abhishek,
I hope you are doing well. I wanted to take a moment to sincerely appreciate your dedication and support throughout my onboarding process. Your constant follow-ups, guidance, and commitment made a significant difference, ensuring that everything was completed smoothly and on time.
I truly appreciate the effort you put in, from reaching out on Teams to personally calling me at 7:00 AM to remind me about document submission. Your proactive approach, including your daily follow-ups to check the status and ensure everything was on track, was incredibly helpful. Your guidance made the entire process much easier for me.
Your dedication and professionalism reflect the strong values of Infosys, and I feel fortunate to have received such great support. Thank you once again for your patience, assistance, and encouragement. I look forward to this exciting journey at Infosys.
Best regards,
Nibed Ram
Comments
Post a Comment